"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Sersly...

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sersly...

I have the worst case of writer's block ever. I just typed a few scheduled post but they have certain times they must be published. Ugh..

Thought? Ideas? What do you want to know? Suggestion on how to move out of this funk?

I am in St. Louis today and will probably be out of it tonight. Not quite sure yet. But I would love to come home to some comments.

And thanksomuch from the bottom of my heart for your prayers for my father-in-law. Things are going much better and I have no doubt The Big Man upstairs heard them.

I hope you all have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

April said...

Hope things are okay with you! I have been thinking of you and as soon as you know something, please let me know....even if it is a private email ;)

Melissa Angert {All Things Chic} said...

when i have writers block, i just post pictures.
notice all the pictures this week ;-)

SarahHub said...

I hope things went well for you at the doctor yesterday. Hugs and prayers...

ShareThis