"" Three Ladies and a Dad: {life happens}

Saturday, September 19, 2009

{life happens}

I probably sound like a broken record, but this week has been nuts!

Jeremy's dad has surgery on both of his legs this past Monday. The surgery was in St. Louis and they planned to put a stint in one of his veins. Come to find out, a stint would not work so they planned on doing a by-pass on the vein. They opened up the other legs for the vein and that vein had an anuerism in it as well! After putting two 'plastic' veins in both legs, his legs are cut from lower calf all the way up to the groin area. Ouch! He is home and resting now...and from what I can understand, is still in a bit of pain...understandably. I would greatly appreciate good vibes and prayers you can send his way!

Secondly, I had my second appointment in St. Louis on Thursday for my little issue. I don't want to get in on the details, but I go back to St. Louis for another appointment on Wednesday. Can you say a prayer for me, m'kay?

Third, microbiology is kicking my butt! I literally studied for 16 hours for this last test and will be happy with a 'C'. (It might be helpful if the study guide for the test might actually be the questions on the test, but I guess people's logic might not think the same about that.)

And last but not least, rugby is back. I am not a good wife during rugby. Especially when all of the above is going on. I miss my husband.

Seriously, I miss him. I have hardly seen him lately. Between class and doctors and hospitals and studying, I feel like we have barely communicated at all this past week.

In a weird and twisted way, I happy happy to know that I miss him. Sometimes you get in to a groove and just stay that way, and not seeing him lately makes me know how much I do love him.

Okay, that is it for now. The girls are calling and their bellies are growling. Lunchtime!

2 comments:

Whitney @ I'm Lovin This Life said...

You know you will have my prayers for all of the above. Hope things slow down soon for both of you!

SarahHub said...

Prayers and hugs to you...

ShareThis