"" Three Ladies and a Dad: It's here....

Monday, January 26, 2009

It's here....

It has been sleeting/icing for about 20 minutes and the roads are white. Junk food is in our house and I'm okay with that. If we don't have power, what else can we munch on? We can only eat so many oranges.

Forecasters are mentioning that this could be the worst winter storm in the last two decades. If I am not here tomorrow mid-morning with pictures, our power is out. I am hoping that does not happen. Last year during the ice storm, we lost power and within eight hours, our temperature in the house was 50 degrees. That makes for a cold day with two little girls who have nothing to do.

Off to catch up on laundry, just in case.

(For the record, I love winter weather!!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like I won't make it to work tomorrow! Oh darn! I'm sure we will be talking soon!!

Alaina @ Three Ladies and a Dad said...

Sounds like a plan...call me tomorrow. :)

Too bad we didn't have a bunkin' party. :(

J said...

Stay safe and enjoy the snow!!!

ShareThis