Jennifer at This Girl Loves Pink nominated me to share our Christmas traditions. I actually might steal a few from you Jennifer! Thanks for the tag...
1. The girls open one present on Christmas Eve. It is always pajamas so they look festive for pictures the next morning. (I guess this one is pretty popular.)
2. This year we are starting a new one. On Christmas Eve morning, we are baking birthday cupcakes for Jesus. Hopefully, this will help them remember that it is not all about Santa.
3. We have done this before, then skipped a year. The weekend before Christmas, we spend with some of our close friends. We are having a few people up on Saturday for some relaxing before the bustle of the week starts.
4. A glass of wine, wrapping paper, presents and our basement. 'Nuff said.
5. Drive around and look at lights. This year, we are going in our pj's with popcorn in tote.
6. We bake cookies and leave some in the mailbox for our mailman, along with a card. This year we are adding hot chocolate and a mug. Did you know they make Christmas cards for mailmen?
7. The weekend before Christmas, we spend all day Sunday baking. The whole fam, in the kitchen. Makes for one heck of a mess!
8. And Jennifer, I am going to steal the one about exchanging present with the hubs the night of Christmas. What a great idea!
So, who is tagged? I really do not know who to tag! But, I would love to know if you are going to participate. I am always looking for new traditions!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Posted by Alaina @ Three Ladies and a Dad at 9:30 PM