"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Kreativ Blogger Award...

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award...

Jennifer also nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thanks again. I am so glad I found your blog!

What are six things that make me happy?

1. My family, obviously. They bring a smile to my face everyday.

2. Vanilla scented candles. Yumm!

3. A good song at church on Sunday morning.

4. I love to cook. Knowing that I feed my family as healthy as I can makes me feel very accomplished.

5. Friday night home with Jeremy and the girls. We are either playing games or watching family movies. I love it.

6. Coffee and snow on the ground. It is so peaceful to me.

Once again, I am looking at so many new blogs now, so if you see this, feel free to play along! Thanks for the award Jennifer!

No comments:

ShareThis