"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Samples Galore...and more!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Samples Galore...and more!

Grab your free reflex hammer. (Whitney, this is for you.)

Free subscription to American Cowboy

Free sample of Gilette Shampoo (I pack these type of freebies for when we go out of town.)

Free Microfiber Dairy Towel (You have to register first.)

Free Sample of Kotex

Free Sample of Oatmeal Crisp

It's back! Vote for Ryan's beard style and get a Schick Quattro Trimmer.(Thanks Ashley!)

Don't forget to check out my post on rebates. Quite a few of them are ending on 7/31 so grab them while you still have time.

There was also a form for a rebate on Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber in this past week's Sunday paper. Here is a $2.25 coupon, meaning you will make money on this rebate. (I have a few extra forms if you need one. Just let me know.)

1 comment:

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

I get sooo excited when I have coupons so early in the morning!!!

ShareThis