"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Back to Sunday Naps

Monday, May 5, 2008

Back to Sunday Naps

Aren't Sunday naps great? That is something I am looking forward to now that AWANA is over. I will miss everyone and the girls in my group for sure, but it will be a nice break.

Last night, was award night for AWANA at church. Macie received a Book Completion award and Zoa got a Certificate of Achievement. She started going a little late so she couldn't finish her book. I am going to count how many verses Macie learned this year just out of curiosity.

I was up this morning at 5:00 a.m. We didn't do the program though because Day 1, we needed a pull up bar so our plans are made out for us tonight - install one of those downstairs. I can't believe I heard the alarm though! That in itself calls for a celebration!

Hmmm, what else is new? I think that is about it. We are shopping around for condos in Gulf Shores. Our vacation starts the 26th of May. I am so excited! Hopefully, I can drop these last few pounds before then.

Oh! Guess who is 95% sure she is getting released tomorrow?! Yep - Jessie! She is doing wonderfully and is walking, talking and cutting up like normal I'm sure! We are so proud of her and happy does not even begin to describe how we feel about it all!

No comments:

ShareThis