"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Easter 2008

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter 2008

Happy Easter everyone! After a weekend packed with our ordinary weekend things, plus family get-togethers, we are finally home. Saturday night, we went to church with my family. The girls stayed the night with my parent's which worked out perfectly. The "Easter Bunny" was running behind. We made a mad dash to Wal-Mart to get basket goodies. I was somewhat surprised - the parking lot was semi-full considering it was a weekend night at 11:15 p.m. I guess I wasn't the only mom running late this year!

Today, we had a lunch with my family, followed by an Easter egg hunt. Then it was off to Jeremy's family for dinner and another egg hunt. The girls came out like bandits, as always! Thanks for the baskets everyone!

This week looks like it will be a pretty normal one, with the exception of Jeremy's alumni tournament. Hopefully, it will stay that way and there won't be any surprises!

I am headed off to do a quick run through of our house before I go to bed. That is the only thing I do not like about selling your house...you have to keep it spotless all the time! Have a good week everyone.

In case your wondering, that is my nephew, Ethan, in the top picture.

No comments:

ShareThis