"" Three Ladies and a Dad: I want it now!

Friday, March 21, 2008

I want it now!

I have never been one of those people who wait until it goes on sale. If I want something, I want it right now! Instant gratification is my middle name.

Last night, I had an appointment to get my hair cut. If you know me personally, you know I have always had long hair. I just prefer long hair on myself. Well, I decided to cut if off, as in cut about 9-10 inches off. I am going to donate it and details of that will come with that post.

After we met with the realtor, Jeremy had to go back to work. I was getting ready to leave my house to go see Cortney, and I could not find my keys! Looked in the cushions, drawers, my car...everywhere. I call Jeremy and I hear, "Sorry...I have both sets of keys". He could not leave and bring them back to me.

Frustration described me at that point. Because Cortney is getting married, she is taking a couple of weeks off. Completely understandable. Because of this, my appointment is April 9. Thanks Jeremy! (I am not upset with Cortney at all. Honestly, I am not mad at Jeremy either.)

Maybe God is trying to teach me patience.

On another note, I have noticed I am getting around 20 hits a day. Leave me a comment - let me know who you are! Blogging without feedback can get kind of boring!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I here to leave a comment...I have know what u mean i not like to wait either.April 9th will come soon enough. Oh and i sooo gonna miss u on Monday nights :(

Whitney @ I'm Lovin This Life said...

We've already talked about this.. but just letting you know that I read it! :) Love you!!

April said...

YOu have no idea how many times Dylan has done this to me, seriously I cant even count!

ShareThis