"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Step 1:

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Step 1:

Dana, the writer of a blog I read, Think Pink, shares one of the same New Year's Resolution as me. Oragnize! She posted a link to a Decluttering Calendar, that makes sense! Each day, you complete a small task. I will do this this year.

After I signed up for the email newsletter, which I hope will keep me that much more on track, I recieved my first tip. I will write these on here as I get them.


1. How do you want to feel this week? What is one action you can take.
Accomplished. I need to get my house back in order. Not in depth, but just visually.

2. Identify one time waster you can decrease.
Collecting laundry from throughout the house. It just needs to go in the laundry room.

3. You are enough. Write down 5 accomplishments from today.
1. Called Dance Extensions.
2. Got my thoughts together.
3. Put together the calendar for the year.
4. Printed pictures for the toy bins.
5. Semi-cleaned my desk.

4. Calm yourself down with deep breathing during stressful situations.

5. Make a list of things you would like to finish up from last year.
1. Painting the inside of our house.
2. Finish the girls' closets and dressers.
3. Organize the garage.
4. Finish decluttering the basement.

6. Do one task that has been on your to do list since 2007.

7. Do something you are passionate about.
Read!

No comments:

ShareThis