"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Where did the trampoline go?

Friday, October 19, 2007

Where did the trampoline go?

If you live anywhere close to where I do, you probably will know exactly what I am talking about. We got a bad storm a few nights ago - wind, rain, and thunder. The wind was especially bad but Jeremy or I didn't think to check our things outside before I left for work that morning. Needless to say, our mornings are a little hectic. Okay, a lot hectic.

After work, the girls and I had to do a few things and once we got home, I went to the backyard to check on the swing set and trampoline. I could not find the trampoline! I look down the street and it was mangled in someone else's fence...3 houses down! Ugh! (In this picture, our house is the white one in the upper right corner.) Jeremy had his night mapped out for him once he got home. The trampoline is now in pieces sitting in our garage. It's a good thing we got it on sale!


Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

April said...

That is crazy!! How come you didnt tell me about this before now? Go figure typical Alaina!!!

ShareThis