"" Three Ladies and a Dad: A Resolution of Sorts

Friday, January 1, 2010

A Resolution of Sorts

First and foremost, Happy New Year!

I want to start this by saying every year, we make resolutions. And every year, I set myself up to become this fabulous wife and mother who by the end of the year, will have it all together and not fail at anything. I vow to do this and this and this and this. And then I fail.

Sound familiar?

I got to thinking a few weeks ago and came to this conclusion. A long list is overwhelming so instead of a long list of goals and hopes of things I want to accomplish in 2010, I will make monthly goals. I have my list of resolutions for 2010 and will be working on them the whole year, but want to focus on getting one down before I dive in whole heartedly on the next goal.

My January goal?

It actually began the Monday after Christmas. Jeremy and I love P90X. We have always been the couple that likes to work out together, but last semester being gone two nights a week at class and studying on top of that really put P90X on the bottom of my list. The goal is to get back on a solid P90X morning routine by February 22 when I start nursing school. That way, once school starts, it will be part of our routine and I will be able to keep doing it all the way through school.

I will let you know in February how it goes, along with another goal. Feel free to post your goal(s) and let me know if you did!

No comments:

ShareThis