Last week was a crappy week. The weekend started off on the same level, but much more intense.
Jeremy and I rarely argue, but when we do, it's a dandy. And Friday night was our semi-annual argument. But all is good now...we layed it all out on the table and moved on.
Then the week started and it has been the complete opposite...
- Saturday I went to the winery. I had a blast!
- Sunday I went shopping...alone! Who cares it that means Jeremy waited in the car with the girls while I ran in real quick?
- Monday I found out that my test grade in Microbiology was actually a 96% instead of a 95%. Even though it is only one percentage point, I was still excited!
- Tuesday I found out that I won four tickets to the circus, compliments of Sarah, who I met here. I have been following her blog ever since. Thanks again Sarah!
- Halloween costumes are ordered and pictures are soon to follow.
Way off subject, this weekend, I want to shampoo my carpets. Has anyone ever rented a Rug Doctor? How well did it work? Any suggestions other then a Rug Doctor?