"" Three Ladies and a Dad: So, about my last post...

Saturday, September 26, 2009

So, about my last post...

I saw something on my Twitter today that made me feel sort of bad...

"If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back."
(Of all people, Ashton Kutcher tweeted this.)

How true is that?

I do understand moms are in fact, humans. I feel like we do deserve to have a bad day, even though my bad days are unpleasant for everyone around me.

But in the grand scheme of things, I am thankful that I have these problems...as weird as that sounds. I have children. The man I call my husband is a great father to our children. I have a great, supportive family, and sisters that are best friends. My friends get me.

As long as I have those things, my life is good. It is just hard to realize that when you have those kind of moments.

My solution...print out that saying and put it on my fridge. Maybe it will help me get through my bad days and enjoy my good days even more.

No comments:

ShareThis