"" Three Ladies and a Dad: SwagBucks

Monday, July 20, 2009

SwagBucks

Unless you have been living under a rock, you are familiar with SwagBucks. It is a search engine where you can win "SwagBucks" that you can redeem for prizes. You can get anything from sweep stake entries to PayPal cash. Nice, heh?

If you have yet to sign up for SwagBucks, you must do it now. I installed it as a search engine a few months ago and just redeemed my bucks for $10 in Paypal cash. I just have it in the corner of my screen so I remember to use it. The search engine is great - it comes from Google and ask.com. I have never had any problems with it.

You can also earn points by shopping, trading in phone/video games and consoles and referring friends.

Swagbucks graciously offered a code for me to share with my readers. The code expires 1 week from today.

1. Go to Swagbucks.
2. Sign up through that link. This will give you three points.
3. Enter code: ALAINASCODE (case sensitive)
4. This will give you two points.

This means you can get a total of five points in your account automatically, just for signing up! Then, just start using it as your search engine and win...simple as that. Each time you search using it, you have a chance of getting anywhere from 1 to ??? 'bucks'.

It is so easy and has great perks!

No comments:

ShareThis