"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Girls weekend!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Girls weekend!

Jeremy is in Chicago this weekend watching the USA rugby team play Wales. It is a once a year trip and it leaves the girls and I home to enjoy a girls weekend.

This will be the first year I sort of planned a weekend for us to enjoy. We plan to do a little shopping tonight then come home and lounge and watch movies. Saturday, I would like to get some cooking in and the girls love to help me! Class two nights a week leave very little room for cooking on those nights, so I would like to cook up around 8 meals to help out. Then, I will just have to thaw them out and pop them in the oven to heat them up. In between cooking, I would really like to play outside with the girls while getting some sun. We'll see...

Sunday we will clean up a bit and spend the afternoon outside while waiting on Daddy to come home. Sounds great to me!

Any plans for you?

A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend.
--Author Unknown

1 comment:

Whitney @ I'm Lovin This Life said...

Glad we got to hang out this weekend. I'm so thankful that I'm close to my sisters! Y'all are the best.

Love you!!

ShareThis