"" Three Ladies and a Dad: This Saturday, help Stamp Out Hunger.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

This Saturday, help Stamp Out Hunger.

I Support Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive — May 9th, 2009

Saturday, May 9 is the National Stamp Out Food Drive. All you have to do is fill a bag or two with non-perishable food items and leave them by your mailbox. The mail carrier will pick them up and they take care of delivering it to your local food bank.

If you use a post office box, just search the USPS website for their contact information. Many post offices are participating but you might want to call and ask to make sure.

This is a great way to clean out your cabinets. I know each year when I donate food, anything that has dust automatically gets donated. It really only takes five minutes, if that, and it is helping your community.

2 comments:

Ann(ie) said...

Got the plastic bag in my mailbox today....I'm all over it!!! They make it so easy to help, too!

Alicia said...

Hey! Ryan did not mention that you called, lol. I am trying to stick to this working out business, we will see. :) I still work at the same place just a new position. I am on the learning curve right, fun fun!

ShareThis