"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Happy Mother's Day!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

This is going to be a short post...just wanted to mention Mother's Day. To all you moms, grandmas and maw-maws out there--Happy Mother's Day! I hope you had a great one!

Being a mother is definitely one of the toughest jobs out there...everything seems to fall on the mom's plate automatically. It is stressful and tough but so much fun and very rewarding at the same time. I love my kids more than I could have ever imagined and can only hope I am doing the best for them. We take it one day at a time and do the best we can. That is all we can do.

I have to give Jeremy and Macie some love...I got breakfast in bed (Zoa was still sleeping). French toast, eggs, sausage, hash browns and biscuits and gravy was delivered to me in bed this morning. I stuffed my face and then wanted to go back to bed. It was a great way to wake up but I felt like a big pile of goo after it all. I finally got up off the couch around 12:00 and spent the rest of the day with his mom and my mom. It was a great afternoon but boy am I tired!

It must of worn Jeremy out too because he is asleep on the couch. It just started raining so I am heading off to bed now as well. Hopefully, I will be able to go to sleep...we are never in bed this early! It would be nice to start the week with a good night's sleep though...we'll see.

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four
pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces
she never did care for pie.

--Tenneva Jordan

2 comments:

Sassyfrazz said...

Happy (belated) Mother's Day to you Alaina! That is so true that being a mom is the toughest, but most rewarding job out there! Mother's Day is everyday, huh?

Thanks for visiting me, and for your prayers! I greatly covet prayers right now, and I know that our God is the God that heals!

Have a great week! Take care!

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

Just haven't heard from you this week in "blog world" and hoping all is good!

ShareThis