"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Winter Blahs...

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Winter Blahs...

I think winter has gotten the best of me. I have been so tired. The last two nights, I have been in bed by 9:00, which for me is huge, considering I usually am in bed no earlier than 10:30. I definitely need some sunlight...nothing like good, natural Vitamin D to perk your spirits and energize your mind. Anyone else been this way?

Tonight, Emily (a coworker and cousin of mine) and Ashley (Emily's sister and my cousin), are going to hang out at my new house and clean it before we start moving in. As a mom, it should actually be a bit fun to spend an evening with adult girls, although we can act a bit childish!

Oh...Zoa has a new phrase...

"...You hurt my feelings! Thanks a lot guys!!"

Very cute and funny, but sad at the same time. I don't want to hurt her feelings!

Drama queen, but not as bad as her older sister.

That's it for now...hope you have a great Wednesday!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Alcohol should be involved with cleaning...right?

And in response to the comment on Whitney's page...

You NEED a baby :)

J said...

I agree, I'm so over winter!! Have fun tonight!!

Melissa Angert {All Things Chic} said...

ugh - i totally have th blahs too. its super annoying. i'm sure that some sunshine is all i need.
i need a fairy godmother to bring me a plane ticket to hawaii :-)

Whitney @ I'm Lovin This Life said...

I know the feeling. I'm so ready for summer.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Me too. Lately so unmotivated... I WANT to do all sorts of things but just keep letting it pile up...

Maybe you're right. Maybe it's the winter doldrums.

ShareThis