"" Three Ladies and a Dad: We're back...

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We're back...

Just wanted to post a quick update. We got back into town and Zoa and I just got back from voting. She would not let me see her ballot. I hope she made the right choice. :)


Everything in St. Louis went fine. Her incisions look great and her doctors/surgeons are very pleased with them. Praise the Lord!

I got a text from Jeremy letting me know that they arrived in Atlanta safely. Don't tell him, but I was a wee bit nervous about him flying on Election Day. I am relieved that he is there safe and sound.

I will post later tonight with what Kara tagged me for. I have to get Zoa some lunch. She slept the whole way home!

1 comment:

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

I am glad everything went well with Zoa and Jeremy. OMG...I would have so been nervous him flying out on such a big day!

P.S What were the girls for Halloween??

P.S.S thanks for all the coupons!

ShareThis