"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Sunday Night Snapshots

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Night Snapshots

Jeremy is at his championship flag football game. I am so happy the season is over, although I know he gets bummed about it. Oh well!

Macie, Zoa and I are just doing whatever at home while he is gone. Macie has been on the computer, while all I hear from Zoa is, "You get the beeeeest of both worlds...". That should be enough to tell you what she is doing.

I checked on Macie a few minutes ago, and before I snatched the computer up from her, we put the 'ole camera to use...

Look at the camera and smile...


Put your head up!


What happened to your smile?


Funny faces!!


Not too sure what happened, but Macie moved!


A lot of laughs and fifteen minutes later, we have a keeper!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

ShareThis