"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Seven (more) Random Things

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Seven (more) Random Things

Sarah tagged me for Seven Random Things. Here you go again:

1. I am a very determined person. If I want something, I find a way to get it. (This can be good and bad.)

2. I finally got all my coupons organized. These last few months, I slacked on clipping. I finally did it all Sunday night and it is a huge load off my shoulders.

3. The busiest time of year is approaching our family. Besides the obvious holidays, we have birthdays. Between Thanksgiving and December 28, we have Jeremy's birthday, Zoa's birthday, Macie's birthday, and my sister Whitney's birthday. Can we say broke?!

4. You know how I say I never sit down anymore at home? How all I do is clean? Well, I have lost 10 pounds in the last month, which I chalk up to that. Nothing else has changed in my lifestyle but that. I'm not complaining though!

5. I have been in a baking mood. Maybe it's the cold weather, maybe it is because it gets my mind off everything..I'm not sure why. I have never been a baker because you have to use measuring cups and I don't cook with measuring cups. But I like baking now!

6. I am addicted to chapstick. (Just ask Whitney or Tara!) Blistex is my favorite but anything will do. I am seriously wondering what I am going to do all day because I forgot mine at home this morning. I guess I will have to try lip gloss instead, but I bet you I will end up buying some Blistex later.

7. I have finally started singing in front of Jeremy. I am not a good singer, but I get all into it with the hand motions. It started a long time ago with my friend, Jaime. It just sorta continued with me a Jeremy. We laugh until we cry when I sing.

So, who am I tagging? Shannon (Who is a new blogger...go see her!), Whitney, Julia and The Flip Flop Mamma (Even though her computer is temporarily dead. I'll be patient).

If you want to participate...let me know!

1 comment:

Sassyfrazz said...

Fun List! Thanks for participating!

I should take your lead, and clean my house. After this baby comes, I will have more than 10 pounds to lose~~ugh!

Oh, and blistex~ love it too! I think it is the best!

I have been in the baking mood too...not sure if it my stomach leading me, or the weather. Probably both. :)

Have a great night!

ShareThis