"" Three Ladies and a Dad: What am I doing here?

Friday, August 1, 2008

What am I doing here?

It has been one of those days. You know the kind where you have so much to do and there are not enough hours to do it. This weekend will be very productive. Shoot, I would feel okay just getting done what I have tonight.

I started with my closet, tossing out old clothes and color coding the rest. I used to always have it done this way, but somehow I fell behind and there was no going back without devoting an hour to do it again. I then organized the shoes, both Jeremy's and mine.

Next was the girls' room. I tossed old clothes, packed what I wanted to keep and color coded their clothes as well. (Do I sound OCD? Seriously.)

Tomorrow brings more cleaning up and more closet OCDness. (That should soo be a word.) I have to put all the clothes away from laundry and from us moving everything out of the bedrooms for the carpet. My goal was to get a fresh closet before we cram more clothes in it.

Mission accomplished.

Here are a few freebies to perk up a Friday night.

Get 2 free issues of Family Circle. No strings attached.

Get a free CD and samples from Nivea.

Here is a coupon for a free can of Mighty Dog dog food. I think this may get mailed to you.

Get a free Featured Film for Families DVD. I filled this information out a few days ago. They called me to get some more information (my children's' ages) and they said I should be receiving two DVDs, one for each child, within 7-10 days. I am excited to see what they are.

1 comment:

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry said...

Would you please, please come organize my closet? I appreciate your OCD-ism!

ShareThis