"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Menu Plan Monday

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Reviews: I have quite a few reviews to write.
The Tomato and Hamburger (Turkey) was very good. It was fast and easy, which is always a hit in our house. The Grilled Taco BBQ Chicken resembled BBQ grilled chicken, but with a twist. Very yummy also. The (Turkey) Sausage Skillet Supper we decided was great 'starter' recipe, but next time, we will had some things. Maybe a green pepper, some spices, and sausage brats. Jeremy said it had a jambalaya feel to it. The Pizza Rigatoni was great and surprsingly, tasted just like pizza! . I forgot how much I like crock pot meals. It was great to have dinner ready for us on a Saturday, without me cooking. Here is this weeks menu:

Monday - Our weekly wraps...yummy. If you have not tried these, you really need to! They are perfect for summer.

Tuesday - Vegetable Manicotti


Wednesday - One dish meal - got this from my mom. I make homemade macaroni and cheese and throw in some chicken breast and broccoli. Very tasty!

Thursday - Vegetable Fried Rice

Friday - Something quick for the girls. I will find something. Jeremy and I have date night!

Saturday - Leftover Buffet

Sunday - Didn't get around to fajitas, so that is going here.

Head on over to Laura at Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Great menu. Thanks for the Pizza Rigatoni link. DS will greatly appreciate it.

Melanie

ShareThis