"" Three Ladies and a Dad: So much for cleaning....

Friday, July 11, 2008

So much for cleaning....

I have migraines. A few months back, I had one for over 24 hours and finally called the doctor. They got me in, checked me out and sent me home with a prescription for the pain. "Take one to two pills, as needed."

Fast forward...

I have taken it a few times without any side effects. I have taken one or two pills, either together or an hour apart, after I realize the the first one is not working.

This evening I got home and after having a headache most of the day which Tylenol, IBProfen, or any other over-the-counter medicine would not relieve, decided the take one of the prescription pills. (How's that for a run on sentence?) About an hour later, I took another because the first one was not helping by itself.

Since about 5:30, I have been on the couch, exhausted, shaking from the inside out and nauseous. Tired, not tired from staying up late, but tired as in when you have the flu and you are too tired to even walk. Jeremy has been very considerate though, letting me have the couch while he entertains the girls. Just so you know, I much rather have the headache.

But to make this story so much better, did you see my last post where I told you we have a home stager/interior decorator coming tomorrow around 9:30 to scope out the house? Nine-thirty - on a Saturday morning.

Hmmm, come to think of it, I think this may be a good excuse to order some pizza, just so I can get something in my stomach. Pizza Hut makes everything feel better.

No comments:

ShareThis