"" Three Ladies and a Dad: If you need a smile...

Monday, April 28, 2008

If you need a smile...

Yesterday was good day. We found out Jess is doing well and we just had a good day all around. We slept in and missed church to do so. It was nice though. Sometimes you just need that. An hour after breakfast, we found ourselves all on the loveseat, myself laying down, feet on Jeremy, Macie beside me and Zoa on top of Jer. It was comical and somewhat uncomfortable, but we stayed there for about an hour, goofing around and watching television.

Then we started to do our normal weekend stuff, laundry, yard work, and general picking up. After AWANA, we came home and I made supper. The girls went to sleep at 8:30, which was a nice break. I was still up doing laundry until 10:30. I am a bit of a night owl. I may lounge all day on the weekends, but come 7 or 8 o' clock, I start my stuff...laundry and cleaning. Odd, but at least it gets done. We were watching a movie - The Break Up - and just wanted to post this scene of You Tube. If you have not seen the movie, it is hilarious - and you have to watch it a second time to really catch everything.



And that is that.

2 comments:

Whitney @ I'm Lovin This Life said...

LOL

Looove it!!

April said...

Glad to hear that Jesse is doing better!!! Keep me posted.

ShareThis