"" Three Ladies and a Dad: The Goodys!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Goodys!

Ultimate Blog Party 2008

Another part of a party is the GOODY BAGS! Here is my virtual goody bag for all attendees.:

First things first...I love bareMinerals. make-up. My favorite product is Warmth.


Next, I think everyone deserves a massage...


...and some lotion for pampering as well.




So, there it is. Now, if I won anything from the Blog Party, I would have to choose:
Number 45: A Custom Blog Design. I really want an unique looking blog but do not want to spend a lot of money on it.

Number 15: Kids Magical Wonder so I can get a free tu-tu!

Number 34: Live, Laugh, Dance is also giving away a custom tu-tu! They are very reasonably priced so I might have to check it out anyways!

Others, I would like to have: 8, 38, 44, 50, 55, or 55. Really anything for little girls, ages 3 & 6.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about with this stuff? I am lost> LOL AC

ShareThis