"" Three Ladies and a Dad: All of the Above

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

All of the Above

This past weekend, Jeremy and I took the girls to see Horton Hears a Who. It was a cute movie and the ending was the best part. The girls are now obsessed with chanting, "We are here...". Speaking of movies, Enchanted comes out today and personally, I can't wait. I have to say that is one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. I want to give it to the girls for part of their Easter baskets, but I want to watch it before then!

We have decided to put our home back on the market. Our realtor is coming on Thursday to take a peek at the house and talk numbers. That should tell you what I have been up to the last few days. Cleaning out closets! Sounds exciting...yeah right! I have tried to do deep cleaning the last few days so that will leave me with just my normal cleaning to do tomorrow night. Fun, fun. Hopefully, it will sell quickly. We have some ideas on what we want the next step to do and I am hoping it will all work out. If I have told you what this step is, I ask you to pray that it will all go smoothly, granted it is God's will. (Mom, remind me to tell you something! Ha!)

I was smart to take pictures of Zoa in her ballet outfit. She lost all desire and insisted she was not going to participate in ballet on Monday. Sigh. ( Sorry Jessica, it was fun while it lasted.)

A drastic change is coming up for me....pictures to follow.

1 comment:

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

You are selling the home front? I just saw pictures of the girls rooms and they were so cute. Oh well it is so fun to redocorate!!!

ShareThis