"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Finally...a new camera!!!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Finally...a new camera!!!

Oh, I forogt to mention...Jeremy was told a few days ago that he is the proud owner of an XBOX 360, a St. Louis Rams lounge chair, and I think a St. Louis Rams XBOX game. He won them at work a couple of months ago from a contest. They should arrive at our front door within a week. We are going to sell them to the highest bidder. We will be putting them on Ebay so if you are interested, stay tuned for the item number. I will post it here as soon as I list it.

What will we do with the money, you ask? Buy a new camera, of course! I am definitely a gadget girl, so I am extremely excited about it. Any recommendations would be appreciated. I tend to like Canon cameras so I am sure we will take that route.

No comments:

ShareThis