"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Running in circles!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Running in circles!

No major post here. Just wishing my children would not make a mess while I am cleaing up one. I feel like cleaning is a viscous cycle!

Jeremy is helping some very good friends of ours move. They are really more like family. We only live 3 houses up the street from them. I keep looking down the street and just looking at the moving trucks is making me sad. I was thinking we would leave the neighborhood first but they beat us to it. Now I understand why Desera said she didn't know if she would be able to help us move. She was right by saying it will be too sad. Plus, I don't know how big of a help I would be with the girls. We love you and will miss you...but are very happy for you and your new house!

I am off to wash my car. The birds attacked the passenger side with their waste...ewww. Jeremy wanted to know what I did to make them mad! The weather is finally above freezing so this is the first opportunity to wash it.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

ShareThis