"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Herbalife!!!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Herbalife!!!

As you may or may not know, I am a distributor of Herbalife. The offer a wide variety of natural products, anything from personal care to weight loss to energy products, and everything in between! The company may sound familiar to you...they sponsor David Beckham and the LA Galaxy Soccer Team.

I tried the products a few months back and immediately fell in love with them. I have lost about 14 pounds so far and feel great! I have tried many things to help me just feel better overall and to help lose weight. I have never felt more natural energy!

About a month ago, I became a distributor of Herbalife. It has been successful so I decided to take it a step further and expand online. I have a few websites, which I want to share here. I will post them below as put them in my sidebar, under the section titled, "Some of My Favorite Sites". If you are interested, you can contact me through these:

If you would like to learn more about the program, please go here.

If you would like to browse the Herbalife products or purchase products, you can go to my online store.

Click on here if you would like to learn more about our popular energy drink, Lift Off.

I also have sample packs. There a quite a few samples of different products in the packet. They are $8.00 and I can mail them, like the products, all over the United States and many other countries as well.

So, feel free to browse the websites and contact me if anything catches your eye!

No comments:

ShareThis