"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Give Thanks...

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Give Thanks...

I know I have mentioned before how precious Macie and Zoa's prayers are. Last night, Jeremy and I were putting the girls to bed, which means a book, prayers, hugs and kisses. Macie was praying and never forgets to thank God for something. Sometimes, I find when I pray I do nothing but ask. I think it is only fair to thank God for something.

On that note and since it is Thanksgiving Eve, here are a few things of many for which I am thankful:

* My family and their health. I try not to take this for granted until it is too late.
* My friends. I have a variety of friends and each of them are unique, which is why I love them.
* Spring days. To me, they symbolize new years and fresh starts. Besides gorgeous weather.
* Being married. I feel complete now.

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever. 1 Chronicles 16:34

No comments:

ShareThis