"" Three Ladies and a Dad: School Pictures

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

School Pictures

Macie got her school pictures back. I think they turned out so well. With school pictures, you obviously can't be there when they are taken so you get them dressed and ready then send them off and hope for the best! I have come to the conclusion that my kids take better pictures when I am not even there. Go figure!

It is crazy that we are officially starting school pictures. The girls have had them since they have been in pre-school but this is official. School pictures. Where did the time go? Sometimes I look at her and I can't believe she is ours. I can't believe how big she is.

They had a dress down day for picture day which Macie was so excited about! It's hilarious how excited she gets over a pair of jeans now that she cannot wear them everyday. But hey, what can I say? I am easily amused too!

Last night, the flu hit Macie full force. She stayed home with me today...so much for the perfect attendance at school we were trying for.

No comments:

ShareThis