"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Macie has a fan club!

Monday, October 15, 2007

Macie has a fan club!

Macie's artwork will now be published online! The school informed us last week that they will now start publishing our child's artwork here.

You can comment on her pictures, join her fan club, and view most of her artwork from school. I am so excited! I'm sure she will think it is so neat to see her pictures on the computer and read what people write her. Everything gets approved by me so be nice...but really...how could you be mean?

If you would like to take a look at it, you can comment me or email me and I will let you know her screen name. Her pictures will be up within the next few days and I will add some daily. I am not sure how often her school will add them.

Be sure to check it out and have a good week!

1 comment:

TaterOnTheCouch said...

That's so cool that they have an online site for the kids' artwork. We didn't have anything like that growing up!

ShareThis