"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Menu Plan Monday: The Week of May 15

Monday, May 17, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: The Week of May 15

This is the last full week of school for Macie and Zoa! Thursday will be Zoa's last day at pre-school until her graduation in August. Friday is Macie's last day and we will all be going to her play day at school.

A week from tomorrow is my last day of school until July 26! I have a few things planned for the girls and I to do during the summer but {inexpensive} suggestions would be appreciated! I have never been a SAHM mom so I really need your help!

Nonetheless, here is what we will be eating this week...

Monday: Hamburgers from the freezer and baked potatoes with a veggie
Tuesday: Bruschetta n' Cheese Stuffed Chicken and a veggie

Wednesday: Dirty Rice (one of those recipes from my mom where you just throw whatever in it!)
Thursday: Sandwiches, chips and fruit...one of our favorite summer dinners
Friday: Chicken on the grill, veggies and a fruit
Saturday: Jeremy and I will be on a winery trip with some friends! The girls will eat leftovers or I will have pizza ordered in for the babysitter.
Sunday: Leftovers or dinner out

For more menu ideas, check out I'm An Organizing Junkie!

3 comments:

gv said...

I haven't heard of dirty rice in forever! We used to eat that all the time at my house. Enjoy the summer with your little ladies.

Shannon said...

This will also be my first summer home as a stay at home mom. Check your local movie theater a lot of them offer free or next to free kids series for the summer. Our library offers a lot of programs including a museum pass that can be checked out and used for a family to get into our local museum for free. So I would see what yours offers. Picnics in the park are always a fun inexpensive way to go. Enjoy your summer!!

Whitney @ I'm Lovin This Life said...

SO EXCITED you are coming on Saturday!! YAY!!

ShareThis