"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Random: ADJ: 1. Having no specific pattern, purpose, or objective:

Friday, April 16, 2010

Random: ADJ: 1. Having no specific pattern, purpose, or objective:

1. I am LOVING staying at home. Even though this week I have been super busy, I am loving being home every day, cooking my girls breakfast, enjoying a quiet cup of coffee and getting them ready for school. I do have school two times a week and I go early each day to try to get in a few hours of studying. Honestly, with everything going on, I am busier and more tired than I was when I was working!

2. I am making an 'A' in Anatomy and Physiology! I study all the time, you know, when I am not sweeping floors, cooking, doing laundry or being a mom.

3. I have skipped over on commenting on many blogs lately. I will make it there. I am reading though!

4. I bought a sewing machine a few weeks ago and have made the girls the cutest bubble skirts. I am addicted and after my next test on Thursday, I am making them dresses. That's all I need, more things to do!

5. My life revolves around school.

6. I have a hard time sitting still. Even when I am sitting down, I am always doing something else. I honestly get bored sitting around doing nothing!

7. Enjoy spring and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Jenny.Lee said...

I'm glad everything is going well! You will have to post pics of the skirts and dresses you've made.

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Congrats on the test! That's a tough class. Very impressed...

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

I love staying at home too! Have a great day!
Bonnie
please check out my giveaway at http://creatingahouseofgrace.blogspot.com/2010/04/earth-day-giveaway-2010.html

ShareThis