"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Menu Plan Monday: The Week of March 21

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: The Week of March 21

{This is my current kitchen....we are painting cabinets this week!}
{My pantry is in bags.}

Needless to say, dinners will be simple.

Monday: Spagetti
Tuesday: Grilled chicken, a veggie
Wednesday: Crock pot pulled "pork" sandwiches, home fries and grapes
Thursday: Chicken caeser wraps
Friday: Homemade pizza
Saturday: Grilling outside...yeah for spring!
Sunday: Leftovers or French Dips

Head over to OrgJunkie for more menu ideas!

2 comments:

gv said...

I might have to try out the pulled pork sandwich...sounds yummy! Can't wait to see the finished part of your kitchen.

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

Great ideas! I need to menu plan, thanks for sharing. I am your newest follower.
Bonnie

ShareThis