"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Menu Plan Monday: The Week of December 13

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: The Week of December 13

It seems like forever since I menu planned! I set all my post last month to post automatically since I decided to do the monthly plan again. Even though I miss out on some deals, it is worth it my time to only have to go to the store a few times a month as opposed to each and every week.

Jeremy got a smoker for his birthday. As we speak, two pork butts are finishing up. So when you see leftovers so early and frequent this week, that is what I mean.

Here is my plan for this week...

Monday: Hamburgers, oven fries and a veggie
Tuesday: Leftovers
Wednesday: Roasted chicken, a veggie and mashed potatoes
Thursday: Salsa chicken, rice with corn
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Beef and broccoli

Sunday: Chicken caesar wraps

For more menu ideas, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

ShareThis