"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Not your typical Thanksgiving post...

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Not your typical Thanksgiving post...

I sit here, groggy and tired. I am full and trying to catch up on my Google Reader. I am going to make this short and sweet...

I wanted to do a full on "What I am Thankful For" posts but I am barely awake to function, much less to make a heartfelt post. Instead, I will leave you with a picture or two.

This is how we roll on Thanksgiving night...

(You must click this picture and make it larger...then read the note I added.)

2 comments:

Mom to 3 QT's said...

hahahahahaha...that is too funny.....right there on the wall!!!

Whitney @ I'm Lovin This Life said...

Did you take a shot of wine before doing this :)

The "leaf collection" cracks me up

ShareThis