"" Three Ladies and a Dad: And it begins...

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

And it begins...

Even though classes usually have me strappped for time during the week (and not to mention housework), I have found a few minutes to just play around with my camera.

I am clueless on how to work this thing to it's full advantage.

One thing that I do not want to do is rely on 'Auto'. I want to learn the camera...ISO, aperture and shutter speed, just to name a few. Right now, for the most part, those terms mean nothing to me.

Which is why I am going to get this today...

I have to really, if I am going to get the full effect of what my Nikon can do. Hopefully this weekend will allow me to take some practice shots.

Once I learn more about the camera body and the lens I have that came with it, I will be looking at some lenses.

Eeeekkkkkk!

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

Don't feel bad! I want the one for the D60, but my hubby won't buy it for me. I have this weird complex and I won't purchase something for myself. LOL. It's a very good idea to study up so you know how best to use your new toy. Have fun!!

ShareThis