"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Sunday shopping...

Monday, September 28, 2009

Sunday shopping...

On Sunday, I got to shop. I have been in need of jeans for some time now, but since my legs are so long, I can not just go spend only $30 on a pair of jeans.

Thankfully, the Buckle has lay-away. That way, I can still get my shopping fix but not drop major bucks all at once.

The ones in the pictures are the ones I got.

I was looking for jeans that come in extra-long (35 inch inseam), be dark washed and I wanted some with a flap pocket. They met my expectations!

I could not go home empty handed so I got a cute necklace...I am trying to accessorize more so I try to pick up a little something often.

I am off to bake a cake for tomorrow's post. Class was canceled tonight...got to love that. I finally got my test score...I got an A! If you only knew how tough this class was...I seriously was expecting a C. I was on cloud nine all day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your A! I know you are juggling LOTS of things right now, you should be VERY proud!

~Tammy

JennyLee said...

Congrats on your A! Those jeans are really cute. I had no idea the Buckle had lay-away.

April said...

YAY!!!! Conrgrats!!!

SarahHub said...

Yea for your A!

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

I can't wait to go jean shopping!!! I am so excited for that

Whitney @ I'm Lovin This Life said...

LOVE those jeans (especially the back pockets!).

And I already told you.. but I'll tell ya again... congrats on your A! I'm so proud!

J said...

Great job on your A!! Super cute jeans!!

Melinda said...

Cute jeans!!

ShareThis