"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Nine

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Nine

For you Jessie...

9
is a very unique number...check this out...

Today is 9.9.9.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009.

Wednesday has 9 letters.

September has 9 letters.

It's the 252 day of the year...2 + 5 + 2 = 9.

The average life expectancy for a child born today with Cystic Fibrosis is 36 years...3 + 6 = 9.

Jessie passed away last year on October 6. In 27 days, it will be one year....2 + 7 = 9.

A $9 donation to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation can make a huge difference in the lives of 30,000 children and adults in the US alone suffer from Cystic Fibrosis.

I would be forever grateful if you could donate $9 each by 9pm tonight (CST) to my Great Strides Account. Every penny goes directly to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and their search for a cure for CF. Please, if you haven't yet, consider Clicking Here and investing in those who are living for that hope.

(I would like to thank Nate for allowing me to re-post this.)

2 comments:

SarahHub said...

Makes my heart hurt...

Whitney @ I'm Lovin This Life said...

Thanks for posting this, love! I think she'd like it =)

ShareThis