Alicia passed an award to me...The Honest Scrap Award. Hmmm, at times, I wish I was a little more honest on here but my kids will be reading this one day so I just keep it Rated G. Nonetheless, thanks Alicia!
Here are ten things you may or may not know about me...
1. I can not drink milk after anyone. Jeremy will pour me a glass and I have to watch him or he will try to drink some before me which in turn causes me to pour myself a new glass. I am not sure why, but it just grosses me out.
2. I finished with an A in my last class and will be starting classes again in one week yesterday.
3. I just started a new book, While They Were Sleeping: 12 Character Traits for Moms to Pray. I will let you know what I think. So far, so good!
4. I have already started Christmas shopping and have nieces and nephews DONE! And I did not need to take money from our Christmas account either. Yay!
5. I love writing with pencils.
6. I go to the recycling center almost every day. It's just a few minutes from Zoa's preschool so it makes it convenient to take small loads as opposed to one big load of bins.
7. Only I could lose my hair straightener. Not sure how considering the last place I used it was at home, but I accomplished it.
8. My new favorite clothing item is a bunch of cute tees I got from Charlotte Russe, only one of which they have online.
9. I love vanilla scented anything. Candles, air fresheners, body sprays...anything.
10. I have officially had an iPhone for a month or two now and cannot go back to anything else. One of the best inventions for gadget junkies!
Now it is your turn...post this award to your blog tell me 10 things I don't know about you!