My home computer is broken. It will not turn on at all...it just beeps. Hence the lack of posting. But, I am now at a computer and this is one of a few scheduled posts for the week.
I miss blogging. There are a few things going on but nothing major. I have made a new discovery about myself. But I will save that for another day.
I am loving the three day weekend! We have done quite a few things around the house but let me start by saying I have a black thumb...gardening does not come natural to me. Neither does planting flowers or anything of that nature.
But this weekend, it changed. Let me tell you...
- Pulled all the weeds in front of the house...this took every minute of three hours.
- Edged the sidewalk and the walkway to our house.
- Pulled weeds in the back of our house around the patio.
- Pressure washed half of our house.
- Bought hastas to plant this week.
But the sense of getting a lot of stuff accomplished was great..something to cross off our list. I am looking forward to next weekend when the project should be completed.
Oh, and my thumb is a pale shade of green now.
How was your weekend?