"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Earth Day & rubberbands

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day & rubberbands

What have I done in the past year to promote a greener lifestyle?
1. Reusable shopping bags --- So handy...and not just for shopping!
2. Stainless steel water bottle.
3. Recycle, recycle, recycle!
4. Reduce our waste and reuse more.
5. Cold water for everything in the washer and hang up as much as possible.

What do I want to start doing?
1. Get a recycling system down at work!
2. Reuse more things...I am still bad at just throwing stuff away we don't use.

Oh...I started the Couch to 5K this evening. Only I could not run because my pants kept falling down! (I was running outside, mind you.) I would run for a few seconds and there they would go...not all the way down obviously but they were getting there. I guess P90X is doing it's thing! We are on Week 3 and still going strong...yippee! I promise you, this will be a workout for life. It's awesome!

And here is a tip for you, if anyone has a low arch non-existent arch in there feet, these shoes are awesome. I would have a hard time doing Plyometrics because my arch would start hurting during the warm up. We went to Hibbett Sports and I love them...no pain whatsoever. They said Asics are made for running and jumping. Right up my alley!

I am off to do some abs and then I have supper to cook. I need a wife.

3 comments:

J said...

Awesome job on going green!!!

April said...

I am going to wait and start this next week but I think I am going to have to do it on the treadmill more than outside because of the time that I will have to do it. I am going to have to do alot of it in the evening and with Dylan being on nights and me having Kacie there will be times I wont be able to do it outside. I guess we will see if it does the same! I hope!

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

skinny Minny...you GO!

ShareThis