"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Menu Plan Monday

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Monday: Sausage potato casserole (Using turkey sausage, adding some shredded and diced veggies and decreasing the cheese to make it a bit better...also making one for the freezer.)

Tuesday:
Stroganoff-Style Chicken

Wednesday: Italian turkey burgers, oven fries and mixed veggies. (I am going to try this pita pocket recipe but will have buns on backup.)
Thursday:
Baked salmon with lemony rice pilaf
Friday: Baked potato soup..one of Whitney's favorites.

Saturday: BBQ Chicken Crusted Smoked Cheddar Mac and a veggie. I plan on not using quite as much cheese.

Sunday: Jeremy's turn to cook! Grilled Taco BBQ Chicken, a veggie and rice.

Snacks: Apples and peanut butter, among other things I am not sure of at the moment.

You might be wondering why I am making so much for the freezer...more to come on that later. And no! I am not preggo!

For more menu ideas, go to I'm an Organizing Junkie!

7 comments:

Kayren, Pink Daisy Girl said...

That baked potato soup looks really yummy. I put it in my favorites folder so I could try it later.

Your Frugal Friend, Niki said...

Mmmm..sounds like a yummy week! Especially with that baked potato soup!

:)

Ruth Saves $ said...

Looks really yummy! Thanks for sharing.

sassytimes said...

Love these recipes!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

*Kat said...

I'm going to try the Taco BBQ Chicken and the baked potato soup!

Kristen said...

Oh goodness... BBQ Chicken Crusted Smoked Cheddar Mac sounds absolutely a-maz-ing.

Rona's Home Page said...

These high winds are really kicking those of us wih allergies. Ugh!
Well, while I'm waiting for the coffee to brew I thought I would stop by MPM blogs and see what's being served.
Your menu sounds delicious.

ShareThis