"" Three Ladies and a Dad: A little Q & A...

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A little Q & A...

I scored well enough on the test to have my application considered! The meeting is not until next week and I should know something within a month...I'm keepin' my fingers crossed!

With further ado...here are some answers!

Jennifer asked...

What is your favorite quote?
I will get back to you on that one...

What is a your favorite recipe to make?
This is a tough one because I really do love to cook. The Bruschetta n' Chicken Stuff Chicken is fun...it sounds like it is some fancy dish that took hours to cook but really didn't. Plus, Jeremy loves it and I love cooking meals that not only I enjoy, but the whole family.

What is an adventure you would like to go on but haven't?
I want to sky dive. I was watching The Duggar Family's reality show and one day, they went sky-diving. Watching it reminded me of how I want to. I can only imagine how terrifying it must be, but the thrill has to top that by 4000%. I asked Jeremy if he would like to go. I thought about surprising him with that being my anniversary present to him. He said he does not know....ugh! If you think that seems weird, you just have to know us. (And don't tell him about the anniversary present! It might still happen!)

What is your favorite time of day?
I am a night owl. I love it...I am not sure why but that is when I get my energy. Sometimes, I won't start laundry until 8:00. I wish I was not like it...I would love to be able to relax and do nothing but wait, I have kids. That never happens!

April asked...

What I gave up for lent? How am I doing with it?
Ummm, yeah, about that. Lent kind of snuck up on me. Shame on me for not giving anything up, I know.

Are you still wanting to adopt or try for another baby?
I know at one point, we will have another child. Naturally or not, it is still up in the air. Right now, that is just the farthest things from either of our minds. Adoption is not out of the question but after speaking with several agencies, it will be difficult to get a child. We already have two kids and are able to naturally have more. This lowers our chances of being able to adopt. So I guess we will see what happens!

What are some major differences in your daughters?
What is not different?! Macie is sensitive, shy at first, timid, gentle...and everything in between. Zoa is fearless, rough, hard headed and will definitely keep us on our toes when she hits those teenage years! It is crazy how different two children can be when they have the same parent's and were raised the same way. Crazy!

Melissa asked...
How did you pick your kids' names?
This is quite a long story that will will come later...as in tomorrow.

This was fun! Thanks for the great questions ladies!

2 comments:

April said...

Congrats on doing well on the test! Hope it all goes as you want!

J said...

Congrats on the test score!!

ShareThis