"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Bargain Meal of the Week: Aldi's

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bargain Meal of the Week: Aldi's



Photobucket
(Read this for more information on Bargain Meal of the Week.)

Ingredients:
Sweet potatoes are on sale this week at Aldi's. Since Aldi's has such cheap and good produce, I am working with those. They are $.99 for a 3 lb. bag. Just pick up one bag for this recipe.

Total - $3.99

Meal Idea:
Sweet potato minestrone

I hope you enjoy this bargain meal! Be sure and browse all of the Bargain Meals.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Oooh! I found that deal at Aldi, too, and I made Jamaican Pumpkin Soup and Baked Sweet Potatoes with Chili, Cumin and Lime from A Year of Crockpotting and White and Sweet Potato Spears (might have been a Kraft recipe, can't remember for sure.) Can't wait to try the Minestrone.

Adouma said...

I found your blog through another ($5 dinners, I think...) and am glad that I did. It's going in my bookmarks. I make my rounds between Publix, Kroger, and Aldi. This soup sounds delicious. Thank you for posting!

ShareThis