"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Happy Valentine's Day!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today is Macie & Zoa Valentine's Day parties. Earlier in the week, I found these valentines. They are so cute so yesterday that was my mission. Emily stuffed the bags for me...thanks Em!! Last night, we tied the bows and connected it all. They turned out great!!

My pictures I have are not the greatest, but I will show you a box full of the finished product...


We also made the teacher's valentines and once again, the lighting in the new house is not the greatest so the pictures are really dark. But you have the link to look at them.

I know I have talked about Family Fun in the past, but it really does have some really cute ideas! If you don't get the magazine, you can look at all their crafts and other things online.

Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

April said...

I have to agree with you on Family Fun. They have some GREAT ideas every month, and the best thing about it to me is that almost ALL of them are fairly cheap to do and, of course, kid friendly! I even take my copies to the daycare after I am done looking through them and making notes of ones I want to do so tha she can do some of them with all the kids as their holiday projects.

Oh and those are super cute!!

Alicia said...

Great ideas Alaina! You remind me of my mom and how she always had such fun ideas and would take time to help us. Those are some of the best memories I will always keep with me. Your girls will grow up and know they were blessed to have you as a mom. Happy Valentines Day!

Whitney @ I'm Lovin This Life said...

You are so mother-of-the-year! :)

How did the girls like them?

Alaina @ Three Ladies and a Dad said...

They liked them a lot! If not, I would have been a little upset...just a little though!

ShareThis