"" Three Ladies and a Dad: So much for that...

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So much for that...

This morning, Jeremy and I were up at 5:00 to do Plyometrics. It is the first day since starting this last week that we have worked out in the morning. Plyometrics is the "Mother of P90X" and, to put it bluntly, a sweat-fest. Hard stuff, let me tell ya.

We finished at 6:20 so I go to hop in the shower. Once again, NO HOT WATER! I thought I could just take a cold shower, it can't be that bad, right? Wrong! I decided to just put my head under the faucet, wash my hair and see if it will warm up.

Negative.

I fix my hair and I am out the door in my pajamas, headed to my dad's. Showering was not optional after this morning.

On top of that, my back is still sore from last week's workout and all I want it a massage and a hot bath.

Maybe this is a sign we should stop P90X.

Just kidding!

2 comments:

J said...

I understand!! I can't function without a shower, it's like coffee for me....lol.

Unknown said...

I don't know what that is, but it sounds hard. Good job working out. Love your blog. Very pretty.

ShareThis